General information about Hunt Squared Coaching and Consulting services:
- Bulletproof Diet™ and lifestyle coaching services, with certified Bulletproof™ coach Elle Hunt, start at $150/session. Discount for pre-payment of multiple sessions available. Session costs will be higher if Executive Coaching services are requested in addition to the Bulletproof Diet™.
- Executive and Leadership Coaching services start at $350/session. Discounts available for pre-paid packages.
- Group sessions available for both Bulletproof Diet™ and Executive/Leadership Coaching services. A maximum of three people per group. Prices start at $300/session for the Bulletproof Diet™ and $700/session for Executive/Leadership Coaching. Discounts available for pre-paid packages.
- Services conducted via Skype and Zoom. Please ensure you’ve downloaded, set-up, and tested your connection before the session to avoid time spent working through technical issues. Technical issues on our end will result in additional time given at the end of the session, or at a time convenient to the client.
- Onsite coaching available in select locations. Onsite at the client’s location will incur travel expenses.
- Sessions are 50-60 minutes long.
- All amounts are in US Dollars and need to be paid in advance or at the time of service.
- Technology Consulting services are billed at $350/hour unless otherwise negotiated via a services agreement. Minimum time is one hour and billed at 30 (thirty) minute increments. Service agreements available for project/program based efforts, or more general retainer based needs. Discounts may apply.
Additional terms are set forth in the new client intake form and contract, or within a services contract. Please carefully review it prior to signing.
As a licensed and certified coach your corporate wellness initiatives, or continuous education programs may reimburse you. Check with your HR group for further information.
- Please take the personality test and send me the results: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
- Think about your goals for coaching… when are we done? This helps us with goals, knowing what “done” looks like, what a successful goal outcome is. Consider your top three goals… what they are, why you want them, what you haven’t been successful so far, and what does done look like.
For added privacy and security, I use Wickr for text based communications. Please download and install Wickr prior to our first session. My username will be sent once the new client contract has been signed and returned.
I look forward to working with you!