Stability is a state that humans strive to be in, yet we compromise it with self destructive habits. As a leader, you need to manage this proactively.
There’s a trend forming… we are now expecting others to take accountability for our emotions.
Your authentic self should drive all your actions.
What could be more cliché than a love note on VDay? As dearly as I love my hubby, today I wanted to share with you what love should look like in your everyday life.
- Act with compassion and empathy towards your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and every other person you share contact with
- Know that love can be romantic, or more commonly expressed by showing respect
- Rush to help and serve, don’t rush to judge
- Be in the moment when you’re with family and friends. When you are listening to someone, anyone, stay in that moment. Hear what they say, and simply absorb
- Always act with kindness, honesty, integrity and authenticity. Always.
- Be true to yourself and others by respecting yourself and your values.
- Actions speak louder than your words. It’s not only what you say, but look at all your actions… what you do, watch, and buy. Love is true in words, actions and value.
- Love what you do every day with all your heart, soul and body. If you don’t love what you do, change what you do!
- Show love daily
- You are very important, but not the most important person. No one is. Treat everyone well, including yourself, but not at the expense of others. Loving yourself and others is a balance, neither should suffer.
- Love is God’s greatest gift to you. Embrace love.
May your Valentine’s Day be warm and wonderful and that you use today to renew your love in your life!