You’re probably better than most, maybe better than everyone you work with. Right…
This phrase is misused… it’s not said enough, yet too often.
It’s that time of month again where you get to Ask Me Anything!
February is Healthy Heart Awareness Month, and while other will focus on heart disease, I wanted to focus on stress and how we remain resilient. Today’s topic around stress is how we take stress out on our loved ones… and why we do this.
Every year we have the opportunity to review the last twelve months, learn from them, and choose a new path or two. What will your new paths look like? Need some suggestions?
What could be more cliché than a love note on VDay? As dearly as I love my hubby, today I wanted to share with you what love should look like in your everyday life.
- Act with compassion and empathy towards your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and every other person you share contact with
- Know that love can be romantic, or more commonly expressed by showing respect
- Rush to help and serve, don’t rush to judge
- Be in the moment when you’re with family and friends. When you are listening to someone, anyone, stay in that moment. Hear what they say, and simply absorb
- Always act with kindness, honesty, integrity and authenticity. Always.
- Be true to yourself and others by respecting yourself and your values.
- Actions speak louder than your words. It’s not only what you say, but look at all your actions… what you do, watch, and buy. Love is true in words, actions and value.
- Love what you do every day with all your heart, soul and body. If you don’t love what you do, change what you do!
- Show love daily
- You are very important, but not the most important person. No one is. Treat everyone well, including yourself, but not at the expense of others. Loving yourself and others is a balance, neither should suffer.
- Love is God’s greatest gift to you. Embrace love.
May your Valentine’s Day be warm and wonderful and that you use today to renew your love in your life!