These are recommendations for a modified ketogenic diet protocol using the Bulletproof™ Diet. Bulletproof™ also focuses on high nutritional value and anti-inflammation.
- Every morning you’ll have a cup (or two) of coffee with 1TB MCT (or Brain Octane) Oil, 2-3TB raw organic cacao butter, and 1TB ghee/butter (links to items below) per cup
- Lunch when you’re hungry, but not before noon. Have a white protein source or fish, and as much green veggies as you’d like. Butter is fine on anything. No salad unless it’s spinach. Eat as much as you’d like. You’re not counting calories. Add as much fat as you’d like.
- Dinner before 6pm, any protein source (no soy), as much green veggies as you can eat, and a sweet potato if you’d like. Ideally, and for some clients, no starchy carbs consumed at all. Again, fat counting doesn’t apply. Any clean sourced fat is simply fuel.
- You may end up eating two small meals or one meal a day. This is where high nutritional density becomes very important.
- NO Grains, Dairy, or Sugar ******** Natual sugars (like in berries) are okay to a very limited degree
- Keep your eating between noon and 6pm, no eating from 6pm to noon. Only the coffee.
- Use fennel seeds to freshen breath
- Vitamin C (3 grams a day maintenance, 5 grams high stress, 10-15 grams when ill or around those who are ill)
- Reference http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/24/one-of-the-most-important-steps-you-can-take-to-improve-your-health.aspx
- First week http://amzn.to/1XfxQPI
- Every day after http://amzn.to/1TwXfOS
- Quercetin , with Bromelain (major anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties, take 2 capsules, twice a day, on an empty stomach, coffee is okay) http://amzn.to/2fIcKY9 https://draxe.com/quercetin/ http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2012/9/quercetin-broad-spectrum-protection/page-01
- Alpha Lipoic Acid. Also a strong anti inflammatory and antihistamine. Take this twice a day, one in the morning, one at night. http://amzn.to/2fIiTDj
- Magnesium l-threonate https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011M06YFG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=34BZN2L37M28X&coliid=I1RK7LTEOBMNK3
- K2 (helps with D3 absorption) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JGCPAYY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Krill Oil (additional anti-inflammatory) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IP1E3O0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Stevia sweetener https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001K2KR46/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1
- Organic/single origin K-cup coffee https://www.amazon.com/Single-Serve-Capsules-Fresh-Roasted-Coffee/dp/B01II3UQQS/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1492802778&sr=8-6&keywords=single%2Borigin%2Bk%2Bcup%2Bcoffee&th=1
- Ghee https://www.amazon.com/100-Organic-Ghee-Grass-fed-Cows/dp/B00E0WB292/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1492803048&sr=1-2&keywords=ghee
- Cacao Butter (raw organic) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CIIX8QO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- MCT Oil https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM0Y9SE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
For other product recommendations: https://huntsquared.com/our-services/performance-life/recommended-products/
Elle Hunt is a licensed and certified coach. Many corporate wellness programs and training plans reimburse for executive coaching. Please check with your HR group.