Executive Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author, and Biohacker.
Emotional Resilience, Exceptional Communication, Certified Nutrition and Behavioral Change Specialist.
Decades of experience as an entrepreneur in technology and leadership coach; It’s an expertise that includes both deep technical acumen and psychology to ensure success. My doctorate, personal biohacking, continuous research in market trends and science, are used to optimize personal and professional performance. In 2000 I began offering training, coaching, and consulting on this Performance Optimization, for individuals and organizations. Its success has allowed leaders and their teams to be more productive, aligned, and successful.
Dr. Hunt is a licensed and certified coach. Many corporate wellness programs and training plans reimburse for executive coaching. Please check with your HR group.
I worked in the technology industry and am an early adopter. Initial education was focused in psychiatry, particularly brain/neuro abnormalities. I was fascinated with how biochemistry and the brain so greatly affected a human’s response to life situations. All my studies are around this.
- How the chemistry of the body affects thought and response
- Nurture versus nature and what level of control we have in affecting both our biochemistry and our reactions
- How the brain works and what “auto-pilot” elements exist today (like how we create habits and why our brain created habits from the moment we are born)
- Ways we affect others, and ourselves, via human developed methods like communication
- How diet and activity affect our biochemistry and where we have influence and effect
- Our natural talents and ones we grow or develop via learning; how to bridge the two
My time is exclusively in writing, speaking, coaching, and consulting. My focus continues on the research and application of neuroscience, biotechnology, and cognitive behavioral sciences. I incorporate cutting-edge research in science with the latest in technology, using them to build upon the practiced field of human behavior.
I believe in…
- Strong Communication
- Emotional Maturity and Resilience
I’m available for limited board seats or advisory roles for interesting local consumer-based advocacy groups, and consumer bio-tech companies.
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, and Philosophy. PhD program studies in Clinical Psychology, and Cognitive Science. Doctorate in Law. Ordained Minister. View my full profile on LinkedIn.