It’s also Reading Awareness Month, so we cover two issues with one post!
There are tons of books on diet, wellbeing, losing weight, and nutrition. Here are some of my favorites.
- The Wahls Protocol. A paleo based approach coupled with intense science, focused on health. It came from a battle with a chronic autoimmune condition, yet her advice is around body nutritional needs.
- Doctor Yourself. A vitamin based approach to health and healing. Hundreds of topics and what supplement support Dr. Saul recommends.
- Death By Food Pyramid. What a great book! Easy read about how biased science and politics have affected our food supply and nutritional education.
- Bulletproof Diet. Dave Asprey’s book on a LCHF diet that focuses on inflammation, nutritional support, and cognitive performance. Heavily based on quality of food.
- The Virgin Diet. JJ Virgin’s diet based off inflammation and sugar/carb limitation. Her first book, Sugar Impact Diet, is more a LCHF diet.
A few of these authors sell products. I’ll review some of those products in an upcoming post.
“Biohacking Beauty: Feeding Your Heart, Soul, Mind, and Body” (book by Elle Hunt) coming in late 2016.
Sign up for a weekly brief with information on mindfulness, health and diet, biofeedback, biohacking and product reviews.https://h2signup.hscampaigns.com